In fact, computer crash dump error can be removed in many different ways. In this post, I want to provide you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Resolve computer crash dump Issues Manually.
Solution Two: Repair computer crash dump Error Automatically.
Solution One: How Can You Resolve computer crash dump Problems Manually?
To remove computer crash dump error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair computer crash dump Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot computer crash dump error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate computer crash dump error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a outstanding PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good option for users to resolve computer crash dump problems. Besides of removing computer crash dump errors, this application also possesses rather powerful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More: ,Kernel32 Dll Na Windows 98 Free Downloads,Fxredir.exe,Code100 Error On Download,Restore,Moved: Trouble Ining An Io