To effectively fix this issue, follow the steps below:
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix 0x80070002 task sequence problem.
Common Cause of 0x80070002 windows 8
- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
Use Windows Update Troubleshooter to resolve 0x80070002 vista issue.
Please click the links to download Windows Update Troubleshooter:
Related: Faster Cable Modem,Wmi Failure Windows Xp,Ccregvfy.exe,Re Install Windows Xp,Microsoft Broadband Utility
Read More: ,Updating W 10,Multiple BSOD. Most recent - Memory Management: ntkrnlmp.exe,Reserve Windows 10 not responding,BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_failure APC_index_Mismatch,Command work in Win10 to remove KB patches rollbacks?