Good news for you, error 401 error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Solve error 401 Problems By Yourself.
Solution Two: Solve error 401 Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot error 401 Error On Your Own?
To repair error 401 issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve error 401 Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve error 401 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate error 401 error completely.
Related: Error 0x86000112,0x80070571,0x80048849,0x80048823,0x81000101
Read More: ,0x83c00009,error 0x8004102a,0x30,0x643,0xc0020012