Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up windows error 800b0100 issue and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve windows error 800b0100?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve windows error 800b0100 problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot windows error 800b0100 problem.
Method Two: To repair windows error 800b0100 issue effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
We should never ignore windows error 800b0100 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If windows error 800b0100 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of windows error 800b0100 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove windows error 800b0100 error in time.
ERROR_CLASS_DOES_NOT_EXIST,ERROR_DS_DRA_SCHEMA_CONFLICT,ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_INVALID_SITUATION,ERROR_NO_SUCH_PRIVILEGE,ERROR_SXS_COMPONENT_STORE_CORRUPT,0x8024a10d,Error Code 0x80070079,Windows Update 0x00000023,Web Form_resetstats Error 54,Family Tree Will Not Open