Message on lblue screen: If you want more information you can search for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys)
Answer: At present, it is not difficult for people to receive Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10 issues. Once you don't fix this problem in time, your computer may cause more trouble for you. The truth is fixing Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10 error may be a rather easy task.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer, get rid of Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Resolve Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10 Error Manually.
System Restore Tutorial:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)As a matter of fact, if you want to solve Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10 issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: msvcr110 Dll Is Either Not Designed,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Wamp,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Windows Server 2012,The Program Can't Start Because MSVCR110.dll Is Missing From Your Computer,MSVCR110.dll Is Missing From Your Computer
Read More: ,microsoft error 80004005,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,windows 10 update failed 80004005,windows update error code 80004005