I've tried to get the debugger myself but the symbols are not loading from the MS server, could someone read the dmp file and help me with the issue I have?
I've just bought an i5 XPS 13 ultrabook, when playing simple games the laptop intermittently crashes. I think its the HD5500. I've upgraded the laptop to windows 10 from 8.1.
I've since uninstalled and reinstalled new drivers from the intel website, but the issue still persists.
I receive BSOD - SERVICE EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys).
Best Answer: No one would like to see BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? errors while surfing online, especially when people are playing games or enjoying themselves in using computers. What can I do? Most computer users have no idea of how to get rid of BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? errors. Don't panic! Read the article below, and figure out the best way to fix BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? error and optimize your PC.
Highly Recommended: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is designed for computer users to enjoy a better digital life. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Fix BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? Issues By Yourself.In most cases, if you want to solve BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: msvcr110 Dll Is Either Not Designed,msvcr110.dll Missing Windows 7,msvcr110.dll Download,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Windows Server 2012,msvcr110.dll Download
Read More: ,windows 10 error 80004005,windows update error 0x80004005,windows update error code 80004005,Windows 10 Upgrade Failed with error code 80004005,error 80004005 during Windows 10 installation