As a matter of fact, 0X8007041d Windows 10 error can be removed in many different ways. In this post, I would like to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot 0X8007041d Windows 10 Problems By Yourself.
Solution Two: Resolve 0X8007041d Windows 10 Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Solve 0X8007041d Windows 10 Issues On Your Own?
To fix 0X8007041d Windows 10 error effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair 0X8007041d Windows 10 Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve 0X8007041d Windows 10 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0X8007041d Windows 10 error completely.
Related: Error Code 0x80190197,Error 0x8024a005,Error Code 0x800704cf,0xc00d4e86,Error 0x80070102
Read More: ,0xc004f015,0xc00d36fa,error code 0x0000251d,0x80070571,0x80040e37