Best Solution:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve bad pool header windows xp problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of Bad Pool Header problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing bad_pool_header error windows 10As a matter of fact, most blue screen of death problem, such as, bad pool header windows 7 is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve bad pool header windows 10 upgrade.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
In most cases, once you restore your system to an original version, bad pool header windows xp error will be removed with ease!
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
bad pool header windows 10 error can be a disaster for your PC. If bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header windows 7 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows 7,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10,bad Pool Header Windows 7,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows 7
Read More: ,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005