How to fix Windows 7 Installshield 1628? I've been having an issue since upgrade my OS. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Windows 7 Installshield 1628. Is there any useful way to resolve this issues?Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is used to diagnose and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, Windows 7 Installshield 1628 error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Windows 7 Installshield 1628 errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Windows 7 Installshield 1628 problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: 0x11768c50,External Memory Ram,Recover Data Hard Drive,Re-installed Os, Need To Recover Backup,744
Read More: ,apc_index_mismatch server 2008 r2,apc mismatch windows 10,error code 0x00000001 apc index mismatch,ataport.sys windows 7 bsod,windows 7 stop 0x00000001